A learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, and delivery of educational courses, training programs, or learning and development programs.
Learning management systems were designed to identify training and learning gaps, utilizing analytical data and reporting.
LMSs are focused on online learning delivery but support a range of uses, acting as a platform for online content, including courses, both asynchronous based and synchronous based.
An LMS for example may offer classroom management for instructor-led training, perhaps that of schools, thus allow the LMS instructor do the followings:
- create a courses and classes
- prepare course time table
- invite students & teach them
- give assignment and exam
- grade students’ scores
- track students’ progress
- communicate with students
- maintain their security & privacy
What we do:
1. We provide training man power to make individuals become LMS professional instructors.
2. We help online instructors to promote their e-Learning courses online by publishing them on our site. Read moreRead more!
3. We provide and as well recommend effective LMS platform to anyone, whether institution or individuals for usage. Read more!
4. We train individuals and institutions in ICT practical knowledge growth and development through LMS, thus bridge the gap of distance learning.